- Product Details
BootCamp Rolls is your source for great cheer-leading mats at the best price around! We use only quality materials like our 26 oz. needle punch carpet and 2.2-pound density sports foam for an incredible value that's unmatched in the industry today.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTIONBootCamp rolls are built to last, using only quality materials and construction.
QUICK SETUPSuper-easy and safe for even a single person to set up or take down an entire cheer floor in minutes!
3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTYWe stand behind the quality of our mats with one of the best warranties in the industry.
UNRIVALED VALUEEZ Flex delivers quality mats at prices that can't be beat. That's Quality and Value, rolled into one!
BootCamp Rolls are built using high-quality 26 oz carpet for enhanced durability and comfort, flame-laminated to our high-performance sports foam for high-performance—and a bond that won't fail.Our needle-punch carpet combines softness for comfort with enhanced durability and traction, and our 2.2-pound density polyethylene foam provides long-lasting performance.
THE FLEXIBLE MAT EXPERTS
Every BootCamp Roll includes our flexible rolling system (non-Flex rolls available on request), which makes it incredibly fast and easy to set up and break down a full cheer mat system.
Our Flex cuts are made using an advanced computerized system that produces more consistent, deeper cuts than other common saw or blade-based methods, for greater reliability.
Proud Sponsor and Official Mat of:
MAT COLORS*Custom Made to Order product 4-6 weeks. Due to the item size and manufacturing location, shipping applies to all sales. Minimum Roll size that can be ordered is 6'x42'L Call for shipping quote 1-866-896-8565
- Standard Section Size
- 6' (width) x 42' (length)
Custom sizes available
- 1-3/8" Stored (Rolled) Size
- 32" (diameter) x 72" (height)
- Max Custom Size
- 6 feet x 130 feet
- 42' x 42' Floors
- 7 mat sections @ 6' x 42'
- 54' x 42' Floors
- 9 mat sections @ 6' x 42'
- 1-3/8" Section Weight
- 110 lbs
- Standard Foam Thickness
- Foam Specs
- Closed-cell Cross-linked Polyethylene foam
- Spec Sheet: Click Here!
- Carpet Specs
- 26 oz. carpet
- Currently our website calculates shipments across Canada only.
- Home Fitness Equipment & Rubber Flooring Shipping: We have selected conveniently located trucking depot pick up centres within major municipal cities all across Canada for you to easily pick up your orders from. The customer has the option to select which pick up centre they would like to pick up from at the time of check out on their order. The pick up centre will call the customer as soon as the product arrives for pick up. There is a 48 hour pick up window to collect your shipment, storage charges may apply if more time is needed. Shipping time is 5-10 business days depending on location. We also have an added Ship To Home/Billing Address option. This option can also be selected at time of check out for an added fee. Shipping charges are calculated by weight and by postal code, and can be viewed in your shopping cart using the shipment rate calculator module.Installation services. The customer must call to obtain an installation quote. Our installers will book a date and time with the customer to deliver and install the order. Unfortunately, due to the vast amount or rural cities within Canada, we can not provide this service everywhere so please call us at 416-840-3365 to get a Delivery & Installation quote before ordering if this is the option you prefer.
- Small Fitness Items & Accessories Shipping: All fitness accessories ship using one of our Transport Courier Services (UPS, FedEx, Purolator). Shipping charges are calculated by weight, and can be viewed in your shopping cart using the shipment rate calculator module. Shipping time is 3-7 business days depending on location.
- Commercial Equipment & USA Shipments: Due to the nature of these products and size & weight, the customer must call us at 416-840-3365 for shipping quotes