Flex Sport Flooring
Synthetic wood-grain surface, fusion bonded to high density sport base layer with a total thickness of 8mm. This flooring offers a seamless, and water proof surface that is easy-to-maintain.
Yoga, group fitness, functional training, multi-purpose, daycare, cafes and gymnasiums. Also good for cardio equipment and light weights.
- Hygienic because of heat-welded installation.
- Non porous and will not harbour bacteria.
- Superior ball bounce; A good sports floor has identical ball bounce in all areas and all across the floor.
- Polyurethane treatment that provides: easy maintenance with no stripping, protection against scratches, sole marks, rubber stains, and optimal surface friction for safety.
- Superior vertical stability eliminates “area” indentation.
- Shock absorption; Absorbs impacts from jumps and protects the joints and muscles involved, making exercise a more comfortable and enjoyable experience.
- Low maintenance.
- Can paint lines on surface.