- Product Details
The perfect, 3/4" thick flooring for your home gym, office gym, or fitness studio. Durable and portable. Easy & fast do-it-yourself installation to save on install costs. No prep work or adhesive needed. Can be easily removed or added on to. Tight fitting, precision cut edges lock together to create a near seamless appearance and beautiful consistent floor. These Reactiv-Lock Gym Floor Tiles are recommended to be used inside and offer a safe, anti-slip, and sound dampening flooring solution.
- Innovative, high density closed cell foam underlayment that is factory bonded to a durable rubber sport floor surface layer
- 3/4" Thick to offer improved cushioning for plyometric and bodyweight exercises
- Thicker, rubber & foam floor combination also offers improved sound dampening properties compared to traditional rubber floors available on the market
- Great for any Group Exercise Room or Fitness Room
- Water-resilient: easy to clean and install
- Sold in pack of 4 Tiles - 16SF in Total
- Neutral grey colour speckle to match any room colour
- Improved reactive cushioning for all exercises and movements
- Can be loose laid, or installed in commercial environments using adhesive or double faced tape
- Warranty against manufacturer's defects: 6 months In-Home, 30 Days Commercial Setting
- Recommended Use: Reactiv-Lock tiles have been used successfully as flooring in bootcamp facilities and other commercial gym rooms that focus on group exercise with bodyweight or fitness accessories, as home gym flooring, inexpensive trade show flooring, in schools, churches, and day care centers for kid’s play mats, and in a variety of other locations where a foam matting with a rubber top surface would be useful to provide cushioning and traction under foot. These mats are not normally recommended for use in commercial gyms where heavy weight equipment will be sitting on the floors or aggressive tread boots will be worn.
The foam backing will compress a fair amount under heavy weight.
- Impact Reactive
- Tile Size: 2' X 2' X 3/4"
- Quality Construction
- Easy to clean & install
- Matches any room colour or brand
- Superior impact absorption technology
Maintenance: Puzzle weight room rubber tiles are very durable, easy to maintain, and easy to keep clean. Maintenance of these rubber gym tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the gym floor covering surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the sports flooring with a mild soap and water solution using a sponge mop. Recommended cleaners; our Bufferall concentrate.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil based cleaners such as Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the gym floor tiles over time.
Currently, our website calculates shipments across Canada only
Installation services: Please call to obtain an installation quote. Our installers will book a date and time to deliver and install the order. Unfortunately, due to the vast amount or rural cities within Canada, we can not provide this service everywhere so please call us at 416-840-3365 to get a Delivery & Installation quote before ordering if this is the option you prefer.
Ships to your home or business: All fitness accessories ship using one of our Transport Courier Services (UPS, FedEx, Purolator). Shipping charges are calculated by weight, and can be viewed in your shopping cart using the shipment rate calculator module. Shipping time is 3-10 business days depending on location.
Commercial Fitness Equipment & USA Shipments: Due to the nature of these products and size & weight, the customer must call us at 416-840-3365 for shipping quotes
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: CA$24.99
Special Price CA$16.99