- Product Details
Landmark Design Series Interlocking Rubber Flooring
The perfect flooring for your home gym, office gym, or personal training studio. Extremely durable and portable. Easy & fast do-it-yourself installation to save on install costs. No prep work or adhesive needed. Can be easily removed or added on to. Tight fitting, precision cut edges lock together to create a virtually seamless appearance and beautiful consistant floor. These design series rubber gym tiles can be used inside or out and offer a safe, anti-slip, and sound proofing floor tile solution. We hold most colours in stock in our Toronto warehouse. Larger installations are custom made to order.
- 23"x23" Tile, 8mm Thickness
- We provide professional facility design consulting, providing our customers with the proper flooring for their application.
- Available in multiple colour options, and thicknesses to suit the specific needs of your facility or training area.
- Unmatched durability.
- Excellent option for use in areas such as pet care facilities, dog kennels, horse barns, kids play rooms, as a basement flooring option, outdoors on patios and boat docks
- Great for where sound insulation would be useful, over radiant heated floors, in outdoor storage sheds and utility rooms, as anti fatigue flooring100% “green” flooring option to help earn LEED credits for commercial buildings and any other place where a highly durable and cost effective flooring option would be useful.
- Anti-static flooring, great for underneath fitness equipment. Will help prolong the life of Treadmills by neutralizing the dust that is attracted by the Treadmill Motor.
- Water jet cut for seamless appearance
- 8MM Thick, stocked colour options, great for residential & commercial applications
- Low Odour
- Unlike traditional 4' x 6' stall mats, Landmark Design Series tiles are easier to handle or relocate, lower in odor and more colorful.
- 23" x 23" x 8mm
- Available in a wide array of color options.
- Water Jet cut interlocking tile for a nearly seamless appearance.
- Loose laid, sub-floor requires no prep work. Can be laid over top of any surface
- Can be added on to or removed at any time
- 8MM Thick - most common thickness chosen by most commercial health clubs around the world
- Made in the USA.
- Low odour
- Non-porous, will not harbour or promote bacteria growth
- Anti-slip surface
- Water proof
- 100% Recycled material
Maintenance: Puzzle weight room rubber tiles are very durable, easy to maintain, and easy to keep clean. Maintenance of these rubber gym tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the gym floor covering surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the sports flooring with a mild soap and water solution. A few recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil based cleaners such as Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the gym floor tiles over time.
Currently our website calculates shipments across Canada only
Home Fitness Equipment & Rubber Flooring Shipping: We have selected conveniently located trucking depot pick up centres within major municipal cities all across Canada for you to easily pick up your orders from. The customer has the option to select which pick up centre they would like to pick up from at the time of check out on their order. The pick up centre will call the customer as soon as the product arrives for pick up. There is a 48 hour pick up window to collect your shipment, storage charges may apply if more time is needed. Shipping time is 5-10 business days depending on location. We also have an added Ship To Home/Billing Address option. This option can also be selected at time of check out for an added fee. Shipping charges are calculated by weight and by postal code, and can be viewed in your shopping cart using the shipment rate calculator module.
Installation services: Please call to obtain an installation quote. Our installers will book a date and time to deliver and install the order. Unfortunately, due to the vast amount or rural cities within Canada, we can not provide this service everywhere so please call us at 416-840-3365 to get a Delivery & Installation quote before ordering if this is the option you prefer.
Small Fitness Items & Accessories Shipping: All fitness accessories ship using one of our Transport Courier Services (UPS, FedEx, Purolator). Shipping charges are calculated by weight, and can be viewed in your shopping cart using the shipment rate calculator module. Shipping time is 3-7 business days depending on location.
Commercial Fitness Equipment & USA Shipments: Due to the nature of these products and size & weight, the customer must call us at 416-840-3365 for shipping quotes
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: CA$24.99
Special Price CA$16.99