- Product Details
Veio Pro Series Martial Arts Mats 1.5”
Designed with the ultimate fighter in mind, this state of the art mat is designed to take maximum impact for full contact MMA, no holding back, competition style. Chosen as a world class mat for numerous competitions all around the world, this mat is ideal for MMA training, “No-Gi” Grappling, Jiu-Jitsu, and Law Enforcement Training. Powerfully slam your club members on this mat knowing that they will be protected and train to your full potential.
Made in Europe, these mats have been rigorously tested to ensure optimum safety. Made with non-slip vinyl which is laminated onto the foam, the edges are heat-sealed & reinforced to create a secure bond which can endure countless hours of intense sparring. The advantages of a smooth surface is that it is much easier to clean than a textured surface, no pesky mat burns, and mats will look newer longer. The floors will look sleek when people walk into your facility or when they view images of your facility on social media platforms. This provides more reasons for members to join at your facility!
These mats are easy to install. Each mat being approximately 43lbs and having an anti-skid bottom, they stay in place very well. Simply lay your new mats on any hard surface, (These mats do not need any special subfloor, concrete is fine), butt the mats right next to each other as illustrated in the layout for your space and you are ready to train!
- IJF Approved
- Size: 1.5" x 39.4" x 78.8" [40mm x 1 meter x 2 meter]
- Surface Texture: Smooth, treated vinyl, for pleasant touch & extra grip surface for non-slip protection, while eliminating mat burn
- Colour: Black, Grey, Blue, Red
- Sits on floor: Anti-skid rubber latex bottom, allows the mat to hold its place on the floor without movement
- Construction: Heat sealed edges, no exposed foam, allows for the foam to stay in tact longer without bacteria or enzymes getting inside the foam and breaking it down.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in Europe
- Currently our website calculates shipments across Canada only.
- Home Fitness Equipment & Rubber Flooring Shipping: We have selected conveniently located trucking depot pick up centres within major municipal cities all across Canada for you to easily pick up your orders from. The customer has the option to select which pick up centre they would like to pick up from at the time of check out on their order. The pick up centre will call the customer as soon as the product arrives for pick up. There is a 48 hour pick up window to collect your shipment, storage charges may apply if more time is needed. Shipping time is 5-10 business days depending on location. We also have an added Ship To Home/Billing Address option. This option can also be selected at time of check out for an added fee. Shipping charges are calculated by weight and by postal code, and can be viewed in your shopping cart using the shipment rate calculator module. Installation services. The customer must call to obtain an installation quote. Our installers will book a date and time with the customer to deliver and install the order. Unfortunately, due to the vast amount or rural cities within Canada, we can not provide this service everywhere so please call us at 416-840-3365 to get a Delivery & Installation quote before ordering if this is the option you prefer.
- Small Fitness Items & Accessories Shipping: All fitness accessories ship using one of our Transport Courier Services (UPS, FedEx, Purolator). Shipping charges are calculated by weight, and can be viewed in your shopping cart using the shipment rate calculator module. Shipping time is 3-7 business days depending on location.
- Commercial Fitness Equipment & USA Shipments: Due to the nature of these products and size & weight, the customer must call us at 416-840-3365 for shipping quotes