- Product Details
Crossfit Stall Mats 3/4"
Our rubber mats are an effective, comfortable, long-lasting and economical solution for those who want the best at an affordable price. Manufactured from 100% recycled high-density revulcanized rubber. 3/4" Stall Mats mats have an exclusive non-slip surface that doesn’t absorb fluids. Easy to install, and generate no dust, unlike straw, sawdust, sand or rubber granules. Our rubber mat can be use for gyms, horse stalls, anti-fatigue mats, hockey arenas, workstations and many more…
The flat, non-slip, shock-absorbent surface (even when wet) provides better traction and ease of movement for people and horses, thereby reducing the stress related to frequently moving around.
The use of rubber flooring significantly reduces the number of falls and helps to eliminate serious injuries.Better Hygiene
Being non-porous and made of 100% recycled rubber, these rubber mats are easy to clean and disinfect for a healthier environment. Unlike concrete, asphalt, bare earth and wood shavings, they don’t absorb fluids or promote the development of bacteria.
Our rubber flooring is the perfect solution for :
- Exercise areas and arenas
- Horse Stalls and boxes
- Horse walkways
- Hockey Arenas
- Shower rooms
- Special mats
- Industrial Floor
- Currently our website calculates shipments across Canada only.
- Home Fitness Equipment & Rubber Flooring Shipping: We have selected conveniently located trucking depot pick up centres within major municipal cities all across Canada for you to easily pick up your orders from. The customer has the option to select which pick up centre they would like to pick up from at the time of check out on their order. The pick up centre will call the customer as soon as the product arrives for pick up. There is a 48 hour pick up window to collect your shipment, storage charges may apply if more time is needed. Shipping time is 5-10 business days depending on location. We also have an added Ship To Home/Billing Address option. This option can also be selected at time of check out for an added fee. Shipping charges are calculated by weight and by postal code, and can be viewed in your shopping cart using the shipment rate calculator module. Installation services. The customer must call to obtain an installation quote. Our installers will book a date and time with the customer to deliver and install the order. Unfortunately, due to the vast amount or rural cities within Canada, we can not provide this service everywhere so please call us at 416-840-3365 to get a Delivery & Installation quote before ordering if this is the option you prefer.
- Small Fitness Items & Accessories Shipping: All fitness accessories ship using one of our Transport Courier Services (UPS, FedEx, Purolator). Shipping charges are calculated by weight, and can be viewed in your shopping cart using the shipment rate calculator module. Shipping time is 3-7 business days depending on location.
- Commercial Fitness Equipment & USA Shipments: Due to the nature of these products and size & weight, the customer must call us at 416-840-3365 for shipping quotes