Shipping & Returns
We currently ship across Canada only.
We deliver products all across Canada. Simply input your shipping address at checkout, and our team will calculate the cost of delivery and the total final cost. We will notify you prior to shipping out your goods for confirmation if this is the case. You can decide whether to move forward with the order or not at that time.
We will send you tracking information to your email, and within your account as soon as the product ships.
We ship via Canada Post, and other couriers such as Canpar and Purolator. In many cases orders are shipped in multiple boxes and may arrive on separate dates from each other. We recommend that you track your order with the shipper directly to get the most up to date where abouts of your shipments.
The courier will make 3 attempts to deliver your goods. If you are not at home while they deliver, it is your responsibility to make arrangements with the shipper to receive your items. If the items are sent back to us, a new shipping charge will apply to have the order sent out again.
Warehouse Pick Up
We offer Free warehouse pick up for all in-stock products from our Etobicoke, ON. warehouse. This option is provided at checkout.
We offer shipping insurance at checkout. We recommend that you inspect your goods prior to signing for them from the shipper. Sometimes the box may look rough, but the product is perfectly ok. Should a damage claim need to be filed with the carrier, the maximum reimbursement they pay is $2/lbs in damages unless insurance was paid.
If your box arrives damaged you MUST MAKE A NOTE ON THE BILL OF LADING THAT THE ITEM ARRIVED DAMAGED.
If this is not done then we can not file a damage claim with the shipper and we can not return your package.
In many cases, the box may seem damaged, but the product inside is in tact and in good working order. We will not swap out a new item if this is the case.
Large Equipment/ Heavy Shipments (orders over 75lbs)
- We will ship your order with ‘appointment delivery,’ the carrier will call you when the order reaches your city to arrange a delivery date with a 4 hour delivery window.
- The expectation is to be able to deliver your goods the day after this phone call You are required to be present at the pre-arranged delivery time to sign for the delivery
- The delivery method is curbside drop-off, customer to unload the truck
- The driver will arrive at the shipping address you supplied when ordering, and you are responsible for moving the products off the truck, into your desired location.
- For heavier or larger orders, It is recommended that you have arranged for help to assist you in unloading your goods.
- The driver will not assist you You will have 45 minutes to unload your order from the truck before detention charges will begin at $85/hr + applicable taxes LTL shipments will arrive wrapped, and in good condition.
- You must count the number of packages/ items and be sure it matches the Bill of Lading (delivery papers) and your packing slip
- The freight company will not take back any packaging materials from the order such as pallets, wrapping or boxes. They are yours to dispose of. If you request any additional services from the freight company other than what is specifically listed on your Landmark Athletics Invoice (such as Driver Assistance, etc), then your freight will be considered ‘REFUSED’ and taken back to their Shipping hub where the new service charges will be assessed. Once payment is received for the new service charges*, a new delivery date will be booked with you.
*Note: Service fees will include the following: -Re-delivery fee -Storage Fees -Processing fee -New requested service charges
*Depending on the size of the shipment, these fees can be more than $300+
You may return unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund less a 20% restocking fee. Shipping is the responsibility of the customer to send the items back to us.
The products must be shipped back to us in it's original packaging or else the return will not be accepted.
If we ship items in error, then we will pay the return shipping costs (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.) For larger equipment, we will send a replacement part if that is what is needed to resolve the issue.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
SHIPPING PRICING AND ORDER ERRORS
In the case that Landmark Athletics cannot complete an order or needs to add additional charges due to unforeseen circumstances, we will contact you to inform you of any changes before your order is shipped out.
We reserve the right to cancel or change an order for any reason, but we will contact you before any changes are made.
Examples of reasons this could happen are, but not limited to: Errors in product/shipment pricing, shipping information, and customer credit or fraud issues.
We may contact you in the case that additional information is required to process your order. If you have any questions, call Landmark Athletics immediately at (416) 840-3365 or email us at email@example.com
We deliver products all across Canada. Simply input your shipping address at checkout, and our team will calculate the cost of delivery and the total final cost.